This serene beauty is courtesy of the Waterlily House at Kew Gardens. Did you know that these Santa Cruz lily pads grow up to two metres wide and that their flowers only last for 48 hours? The close ups show hints of Monet in the reflected light on the water’s surface and the gorgeous blooms. An evocative image which will bring a contemplative, tranquil feel to any space.
- Fine Art giclée printed on museum-grade, premium Somerset Photo Satin 300gsm
- Matte, smooth, 100% cotton, acid free & archival
- Amazing finish with fine detail and depth of colour
- Printed using archival fade resistant inks, providing a life-time guarantee against fading and loss of colour
- Limited edition of 75
- Comes with a signed, embossed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Please note: This item is printed to order and supplied unframed. Lead times are approx. 2-5 working days.
All prints (excl. A4 prints) are despatched in a premium, heavyweight cardboard tube, using a trackable and signed-for delivery service.
A4 prints are sent in a sturdy, board-backed envelope.
All packaging is environmentally friendly.
For further information see Shipping.